Thursday 1 March 2012

March Wishlist


Just a few products I want to get my hands on in March. I'm definitely a person who likes to clothes shop in person but will look endlessly online for beauty products. I haven't really bought any MAC collections in the past year except the Glitter and Ice but there's something about the Shop/Cook collection that I love. It's probably the colour theme and packaging is right up my street and I just want to have it in my make up drawers haha. I particularly like the look of the Naughty Saute lipstick (blue toned pink) that I will be trying to get hold of.

 I am using a lot of dry shampoo now I'm growing my hair and love cherry prints (I have a Cath Kidston cherry carry all and some kitchen pieces) and would love cherry scented hair! I've been meaning to try the TRESemme foam dry shampoo for months and Boots have an offer of BOGOF so its an ideal time. I fell in love with the Maybelline Primer when my friend Ellyn showed it to me. She used it on the back of her hand, and the results were amazing! She was recommending it to me at the time and totally sold me on it.

 I've needed a Tangle Teezer for some months now as I don't brush or comb my hair very much to prevent breakage and as its getting longer, knots are occuring. Its a very hard choice between pink and glitter as they're both my favourite but the glitter just clinches it. Models Own have released some gorgeous new shades for spring and I'm after the pink, peach and green (not a nude girl). 

What are you after in March? 

Em x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog