Thursday 12 April 2012

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty

I've loved reading all of these posts popping up of late and wanted to do my own. Here goes:

#1 GREED : What are your most expensive and inexpensive beauty products?

My most expensive beauty products has to be MAC, with lipsticks my favourite product.
 
My least inexpensive products is such a tough one, as I love my bargains! The one thing I use every day and have endless tins of is Vaseline, I have only recently discovered the Rosy Lips one and love it. The smell is so good and the colour is really pretty.

#2 WRATH : What product do you have a love/hate relationship with? And what product has been the hardest to find?

I LOVE my Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama gel liner, but I absolutely hate applying it. As the product has got older the gel has thickened and made it increasingly difficult and frustrating to use. In the early days it was the quickest product I'd ever used for my eye flick but I'm starting to lose my patience. I have been lusting after the MUA eyeshadow palettes for ages but have no stockists near me, I got hold of a Heaven & Earth palette last year but am still to use it! I must check the website for stock again soon.

#3 GLUTTONY : The most delicious product you own?

Lush Bubblegum lip scrub, Lush lip tints and Body Shop lip butters - good enough to eat!

#4 SLOTH : What product to you neglect due to laziness?

Primers, I will only use a face primer if I'm on a night out/big event and want flawless make-up as long as possible. I love my MAC eye primer but am always too lazy and pushed for time in the mornings to use it and then an eyeshadow. MAC Fix+ is also a product that falls into this category.

#5 PRIDE : What beauty product gives you the most confidence?

Lipstick. Nothing feels as good as a great colour on your lips.

#6 LUST : Which beauty product is currently top of your wishlist?

TRESemme Liquid Gold and Argan Oil, all I want is shiny, soft, healthy hair!


#7 ENVY : What product would you most like to receive as a gift?

This is difficult for me as I find beauty quite a personal thing. I'd be boring and safe and say a lipstick that I wanted or a favourite bottle of perfume.

What are your deadly beauty sins?
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog