Monday 9 April 2012

Talk That Talk

As soon as I saw Models Own Ibiza Mix I had to own it. I couldn't wait to try it out and used it earlier in the week when I did my nails.
I wasn't too sure which colour to wear as a base and debated it for ages. I went for white in the end to show it off to the max. Although you could build this up I like it better as the particles are all different shapes, sizes and colours.
This is just one coat of Ibiza Mix and I like the randomness of the way it goes on. I got a lot of compliments on my nails and I've loved wearing it. As always Models Own nail polish is a dream to use. Dries quickly, doesn't chip easily and is good quality. Totally in love with Models Own and can't wait to expand my collection further.
I'm very off and on with Rihanna's music but Talk That Talk is always on the radio and I've slowly started to love it, even been in my head a few days running at work.
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog