Wednesday 4 April 2012

Thunder & Lightning

This is Models Own Thunder & Lightning polish. The pictures do not do it justice. The multi colour glitter inside looks amazing when it catches the light. Its also a time saver as before I'd spend ages painting my nails black or navy, followed by a glitter coat or two topped off with a clear polish to prevent chipping. This skips all of the stages except the last. 
This is perfect for a night out and I expect to wear it on plenty of occasions. Models Own has become my absolute favourite nail polish brand in the last year and I can't recommend them highly enough. They have an amazing selection of colours and they dry very quick. They resist chipping longer than others I have tried, what more could you ask for?!
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog