Thursday 28 June 2012

Make Up Q&A

When I saw that Lacey had posted this I just had to do my own version! Love these sorts of posts. 


1. What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear? Not an eyeshadow as such but I pretty much wear the Collection 2000 Glam Liner in number 3 Funk everyday. An entire lid covering would be a MAC Paint Pot. 

2. What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? Lipbalm, I hate dry lips! 


3. What’s your favourite makeup look? Black cat flick eyes - they really open up your eyes. 

4. Which feature do you play up the most? Eyes, I really think eyes make the face. 



5. Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? My pores, they're aren't bad but I wish I had doll like skin. 

6. Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? MAC 


7. Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? I tend to buy different products to try so never really stick to the same. However Avon lipgloss, I've been using for about 8 years. Ticks all the boxes and I get through so many tubes. 


8. Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and whyRimmel nail polish, chips after only a few hours. 


9. One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? Eyelash extensions or (maybe) fake tan. 


10. One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? Nails - so many good products on the market now to do your own. I've seen salon routines ruin too many girls nails and I think they look pretty vulgar in all honesty. Shop bought false nails are more realistic and you're more likely to know the products/chemicals going on your nails. 



11. One beauty trick you can share with everyone? Not sure I have one! Always be comfortable with the products you wear. 

12. Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup? Always remove all make-up at night and cleanse, tone and moisturise.  



I also did the "My Life in Make-Up" tag post, which you can find here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog