Tuesday 16 October 2012

Northern Lights

I wanted something neutral but pretty for the Christening on Sunday and went for Utopia topped with a coat of Northern Lights. I left the bottles at my boyfriends, but I'll post about Utopia separately as Northern Lights has a pink tone to it so has changed Utopia slightly. 
I am amazed at the holographic, sparkly, glittery, beautifulness of Northern Lights. It has to be one of the prettiest polishes I've ever worn. Had so many compliments on it and the photos just don't do justice. 
These pictures were last night, in artificial light with flash. 
 Daylight without flash on my iPhone. 
Evening iPhone photo with flash. 
I can't wait to try out the other Models Own Wonderland polishes. This is a beautiful combination and I'm very pleased with Utopia as I thought I wouldn't like it! 
Link me to your Wonderland posts and combinations :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog